Yhat is a data science platform for deploying and managing predictive
What is a model?
A model is any analytical routine designed to solve a specific business problem. Models typically involve regression, classification, or ranking problems and can be created using a variety of scientific and BI reporting tools (e.g. Python, R, Excel, SAS, etc.).
What are some typical use cases for predictive models?
- Predicting response rates to support targeted campaigns and optimize marketing spend
- Customizing content
- Personalizing special offers
- Making product recommendations
- Identifying cross or up sell opportunities
- Mitigating fraud
- Evaluating credit risk
- Sorting or ranking sales prospects
- Segmenting customers
- Forecasting sales or support requests
- Optimizing social media strategies
How do I score new data using a model deployed to Yhat?
Yhat supports several options for scoring data.
- Natively using the ŷhat package for R or Python
- RESTful API
- Low latency streaming API
- Batch upload for batch scoring